maanantai 5. kesäkuuta 2023

The people behind our food

 





I was having a day off from work today - it was a lovely sunny day, not even windy...quite perfect 👍.

Had a little walk too and then ended up to enjoy some lovely white wine from DOC Vinho verde and fresh perch at our restaurant ( yep, the one where I work , it is the only one in the island anyways lol....)

While I was enjoying my meal and the wine I once again found ,that my thoughts wandered to those very people , who actually do the job to provide us all the food ,what we are eating at daily basis.

It is the farmers and the fishermen(- and women) and all those wonderful hardy people, who works SO hard day in day out, that there is bread and milk on the supermarkets and fish and steaks at the restaurants and wines on our glasses.

Too often they are forgotten , or taken for granted , when the fact is, that we would all be totally screwed without them.

So - next time when you are sitting down to have your breakfast or dinner, appreciate the people , who put the effort and long hours, that you are eating!

I myself thank from the bottom of my heart each and everyone of you , who not only provide my food,but also make sure that I can actually do the job that I am very fond of , thank you for making it possible ❤🙏


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti