sunnuntai 20. tammikuuta 2013

The sights, sounds and flavours of Finland 

I strongly believe in Finland's gastronomy, and to our domestic production with high quality. I believe to the motivation and skills which our farmers and producers have, especially the keepers of small farms with our landrace farm animals. Their loyalty and heart lies on the right place, and their work ethic is never unseen before. 

Our national treasure, the forest, has its own remarkable production of its own: its berries and mushrooms, and its very variable game. Also our lakes, rivers and the sea brings its own specialities to our kitchens. 

As a part of my main project concerning our domestic farm breeds, I will include this one to it. 

My aim and my goal is to forward Finnish knowledge and skills in gastronomy and high guality farm products to foreign countries. I would sincerely hope to inspire the international visitors to get excited about our country's true and genuine flavours what we have to offer for them. 

  " Cycling and eating my way around Finland " is all that and more, what I wrote on this blog.
It has been my dream for many years to do this special journey around this gourgeous country with my red devil, the ferrari of bicycles:)
There has been obstacles on the way, but they have made me even more determined to carry on and making this dream come true.
I know there are people, who has doubts, let them have that freedom. I know I am going to make it this time, and that's all that matters in the end.
When one has a dream, and all the faith in the world to that dream, it will eventually become true.
I believe in myself, and I believe on this project as whole, and since I love both cycling and food, there is nothing better I could possibly be doing.

http://www.facebook.com/AntaaHyvanKiertaaPyoraillenKohtiParempaaHuomista

 That is my facebook site for this journey......

  I will soon also write few words of my other interest and passion, that is the Finnish landrace farm animals..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti