maanantai 21. toukokuuta 2018

Learning by doing - and doing what makes your heart sing

Learning by doing,
and doing what makes your heart sing

 Let's face it, I am not a city-person at all, quite the contrary.
I am happiest at the countryside and small villages, where I can smell the flowers and the earth,and where I can hear the birds singing and the wind on the trees.

I don' t like to dress up at work, I rather put on the overalls and my wellies and get down and dirty.

I can handle people, but not in the daily basis and in big numbers.
I enjoy meaningful conversations and get irritated by small talk.

I do all my jobs at my best abilities, I never cut corners.
I love food, but rather than serving it, I prefer growing it.
I enjoy wines, but rather than serving them, I would like to learn how to make them grow.

Nature and our environment is very important to me.
I care, and I wanna do my best at conserving it on my part.
I live very modest lifestyle, minimalist and humble.
I wanna learn more about sustainable living, about self sufficient lifestyle, about growing food and nurturing ourselves and the planet that we live in.
I love the companionship of other species, both domesticated and the wild creatures.

I love travelling, exploring , wandering...with all my senses wide awake.
I love long walks by the beach, or in the forest after the rain, when the air is so clean and pure,filled with oxygen.

I love to cook and eat, traditional recipes of the regions I travel and live in.
My heart breaks every time, when I see food thrown away..
Hospitals, day care centres, restaurants, grocery stores etc are shamelessly wasting edible food, when there are people, who are hungry and can't afford to buy food for their families.
There have been little improvements, but not nearly enough.
We MUST stop wasting !!!
We can all do little things to make things better, and make a difference.

So here's the thing...
I am now doing changes on my life, taking the step what is needed, to live a happy and fullfilling life.
I wanna wake up happy every morning.
Doing things, what I love and learning by doing things that I care about.

I am blessed for what I have: health, freedom, my family and friends, my adorable little home on the wheels.
But I have this driving force, endless curiosity, that fuels me always to go for that extra mile.
I never leave things halfway, it is all or nothing for me.

So, I will take care of the commitments I have made, and then I wanna take the leap of faith, to dig deeper, to do what makes my heart sing.

Isn't that, what life is all about after all?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti