torstai 6. kesäkuuta 2019

Playing a different tune

Playing a different tune...



I was ready to give in to the moody blues and the constant rain, but then I got tired to the same tune, and decided to switch the record for something more up- beat.

As I wake up, and the first thing what I see, is that lovely colourful bouguet of wildflowers, which I picked myself, I sort of cheer up.
How can you possibly be in bad mood, when the gloriously red poppies are greeting you from the sunny yellow vase?
And when you are about to sit down for the cup of coffee, you can hear the cows from the pastures at the other side of the river.
To that concert joins also a pack of ducks, who brings their own note to the whole symphony of morning moods.


It is definetely time to put aside the blues, and get swinging...or just jazz it up a bit...
Maybe the honeymoon can finally start with my groom, just waiting for that first waltz in the moonlight with the silhoutte of the abbey rising up on the background.

C'mon gourgeous, come dance with me.
Whisk me away and let us get drunk of this feeling...
And if the rain should hit us again, let it!
Let it run down our bodies, for it can't turn off the heat even if it tries.
Let us get soaked under the Irish summer rain, and feel the ever-so-soft blanket of grass under our feet softening our steps.

Let us dive into this wild un-known, and experience it all with passion and curiosity.
Let us fall in love to life, and living it with all what we have, with every cell of our bodies.
And when the ride is over, when the last song of the record has played, let us lay down on the sand under the stars, exhausted but stupidly smiling and falling finally asleep. .
...hand in hand, with my handsome groom, my lover - freedom ❤


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti