perjantai 16. joulukuuta 2016

Flying solo

Flying solo, not because I have to, but because I want to

  For quite some years I have been doing this journey called life, on my own. Alone, yet not been lonely.
And let's make this clear from the get go, that being and living alone is not a synonyme to being lonely.
Those rare moments, when I actually feel lonely, are the times, when I am surrounded with lot of people, usually noisy ones too.
I like my life, it's simple, it's drama -free and it's mostly pretty darn fun too.
I am the captain of my own ship, I am the pilot of my own Cessna, I am the leader- the alfa wolf of my own pack. And I like to keep it that way too. When I am the only one, who has the key to my happiness, I don' t get those nasty surprises being betrayed and left heart broken.
I know, that I answer only to myself, and when I screw up, I am the one who has to fix it and do the correcting moves. I am responsible to myself and in the end of the day, the only person I trust 100%, is looking me back from the mirror.
I have made my life during these last years quite like I wanted, my life represents me, who I am, very well indeed.
It has been my goal, to make it mirror my soul and my values and my passions. And I quess I have succeeded on it, at least for the most part, and that' s what counts.
Money and material values have never played a big part in my life, and it shows in everything: how I live and where I live, how I travel etc.....
There is certain type of modesty, and simplicity, in what I do.
There are those few major things, which are an absolute must in how I behave and how I expect others to behave with me: trust and honesty.
It is vital, that one is truly genuine from the core, no add on manouvers, no masks, no roles.
And when I have chosen to fly solo in the future too, I know that whatever happens, I will make it through.
No matter how bad the turbulence, I will fly through it.
It gives me comfort to know, that my wings are strong enough to lift me up and carry me on, even when they are bruised from the storms.
It gives me a peace in mind to know, that the engine inside me, althought it may cough and be light on fuel occasionally, in the end - it will always take me safely to the runway, always.
Flying solo takes me to the places, I never thought I could be going, yet I find myself admiring the sunset of a lifetime or waking up to a most beautiful sunrise.
I have the courage, the will-power, the adventurous soul, the love for life - and with all that everything is possible - I just have to take off and rise up to the skies.....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti