perjantai 16. joulukuuta 2016

In the land of fifty shades of green

In the land of fifty shades of green

  Well well, the restless wanderer is back in the emerald island, I have been here from monday and I already feel like a huge load of weight has been shifted from my shoulders.
I feel like myself again : cheery, sunny person with a smile on my face and spark in my eyes. The dark and gloomy curtain has faded away, and I can see and hear everything so clearly now, I can smell the flowers and the air after the rain....
Yeah, I really needed this so badly, this change of sceneries and weather as well.
I feel it in my run as well, my feet are back to the rhytm and the movement is effortless, light, pleasant.
I am enjoying my dear hobby again from the bottom of my heart, after struggling with the lack of motivation to go running the whole fall...
But now all that burden has vanished and I feel like flying, my facial muscles are relaxed and I can feel the big smile taking over my mouth lighting up my eyes like stars.
Every morning I wake up well rested and in good mood, ready for the day ahead of me.
This is the best therapy I could possibly have, and it came as a form of shamrocks and sheep, it came dressed in green and sounding like a up-beat traditional music echoing of the walls from the pub filled with joyous people.
My home away from home this is, Ireland. I am thrilled to be here again, seeing what it has in store for me, what stories to tell and lessons to teach for me.
And I am so ready for everything, what it has on its michievious mind.
Past is past, and so it has to be.
Because if we keep ourselves anchored in our past, we can neverturn the page and see what happens in the next chapter in our lives.
I wanna go forward, feel everything passionately and enjoy life like everyday would be my last on this earth.
Would you join me on this ride?? Would you be with me,when I turn that page and begin that new chapter? Will you be part of that story, or rather be left in the history?
That, my friend, is up to you. But should you decide carry on with me, don' t hold me back - let me feel the wind beneath my wings and fly...free as a bird.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti