tiistai 2. huhtikuuta 2019

A woman comfortable of her own sexuality- a curse or a blessing



  A woman comfortable of her own sexuality - a curse or a blessing

 

 Well, there's a pickle for you.
You would think, that in 2019 Finland this subject wouldn't even need to be an issue - but it is.
If not a total tabu, it is still something, that raises questions and eye-brows.

 While it is totally fine for men to have several sexual partners during their lives, it is not at all the case, when it comes to women.
A man with active sexual life and many partners is called a stud, while a woman with similar sexual activity is called a whore, it is frowned upon, it is just not OK.
 There is some equality there for you...or not.

  And why is a woman, who is independent, comfortable in her own body and who is not hiding her sexuality, a threat?
Why is it a threat especially for men?
Why does she have to hide herself and her true being, why can' t she celebrate her womanhood, her desires and needs without being called names and ridiculed?

 
 I am a woman, soon to be 49 years old, have my battle - scars and bruises, both physical and emotional.
But with all those little faults on my personality and body, I am proud of who I am today.
I am not hiding my presence, not dimming the lights , for I am allowed to shine brightly.

 I am beautiful creature, with all the curves what I have.
I am a woman in every essence of my being.
I have nurtured life inside me, I have given birth to 2 beautiful human beings, and I have fed them.

 Now I stand here, with naked soul and naked body, not willing to hide any of it anymore.

I will not apologise my desires, my dreams, my needs, since there is nothing wrong with them, nothing to be ashamed of.
Intimacy, passion, making love....it is as natural as breathing, as beautiful as a sunrise.

  So yes, I will happily surrender to the arms of passion once again, when I meet my " dance partner".
I will joyfully enjoy the quickie on the kitchen, or embrace the opportunity laying naked whole day enjoying each others, old movies and pizza.
 And once we are done, the only thing I will be wearing is my smile and the warm body on top of me.
 Guilty - heck no! Happy and satisfied - oh yeah, you better believe it!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti