tiistai 2. huhtikuuta 2019

Being strong - the only choice I had to survive

Being strong , the only choice I had to survive

 Strenght - I wasn't born strong.
Nor did I just wake up one morning feeling incredibly strong.
It was not something, that just came easily with a silver platter.
Yet - it certainly is seen that way by many people, who I have come across during my life.

  I am strong, because I had to learn to take care of myself at a very young age.

I am strong, because I have hit the rock bottom many times,and yet I found the energy and the will-power to claw myself up from the hole, get back on my feet and move on.
I am strong, because it was the only choice I had to survive.
I am strong, because I have worked tirelessly and without saving any tears or sweat to become ,who I am today.


  So don' t make assumptions, that it was given to me as a birth- gift.
Don' t use my strenght against me as a weapon, you don' t have a right to do that,you were not there by my side during my battles.

And don' t be mistaken, that being strong is a synonyme for being harsh or emotionally cold person, because it is not.

A real strong person is sensitive, very capable for love and affection.
Strong person can also show her/ his weaknesses and vulnerability, even though by experience they have learned not to trust just anybody.

  So don' t mis- use the word strong, only if you feel uncomfortable with yourself.
Do your homework, learn to know yourself and appreciate yourself, build up your self-esteem, one step at the time.
You can be strong too, anyone can - but it takes guts, endurance and the will, it is not a free dinner.

 I am strong, and I am not using it as a weapon against me or anybody else. I am using my strenght as my super-power for making things happen to me, for making my dreams to become true.





 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti