tiistai 2. huhtikuuta 2019

Coded to my cells - the wanderlust gene

Coded to my cells - the wanderlust gene

  It is there, part of me, just as my blue eyes and my Caucasian skin tone - the wanderlust gene.
Nomadic blood rushes through my veins, restless feet and soul keeps me moving around, from one place to another.

 I am not running away from anything,
I am not searching myself or any such things.

I am just a curious soul , who thrives to be on the road, who loves to seek and explore, get lost on the road less-known...

  It is who I am, so there is no point denying it.
There is no point trying to captivate me in order to try to control me.
It won't work, I tell you that.
Because like a force of nature, I would find the tiniest of cracks and just let myself loose from the prison you put me in.
I am not meant to live on one place for eternity, I am meant roam free like wild horses on the vast open spaces.
I am meant to fly high on the blue skies like the mighty eagle.
If you try to captivate me, if you try to control me or mold me , you would kill me....
because every breath I would have to take in your cell, being prisoned for your pleasure, would be one breath closure of my death by misery.

 Learn to love me for who I am,
learn to appreciate me without the need of controlling me.
I am the force of nature,
impossible to captivate, impossible to tame.
My place is where my heart is - wandering free, as my nomadic soul should be.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti