tiistai 17. huhtikuuta 2018

Sweet surrender

I will tickle until you giggle.
I will kiss goodbye to the sorry ass of sarcasm,
that big butt with bad attitude.
I will dance the night away until my feet are pegging for my mercy.
I will make a sand castle,and let the first waves of morning wipe it away.
I will eat cotton candies, those fluffy pink clouds on the sticks, that grasps my whole face to its' sugary embrace.
I will sing even when I know I forget the lyrics, only because I can.
I will run naked in the summer nights, feeling the evening breeze on my warm body.
I will give the biggest smile I have to the cutiest puppy on the block.
I will do all that and oh , so much more.
And I will, yes I will,
I will save that special kiss to those lips, that
are needed to be kissed by my honey tasting lips.
Sweet surrender,
to the passionate summer hours
of joy and pleasure.

Anneli Laulumaa 17.4.2018

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti