tiistai 17. huhtikuuta 2018

The sacred place in solitude

The sacred place in solitude

  I am not lost, so no need to be found.
I am only wandering somewhere, where I can hear,
what I need to hear: that being the sound of silence.
In the silence the noise from around me disappears, it vanishes, and I can hear my heartbeat again.

The bright city lights are hurting my eyes,
blurring my vision.
I need to be in the safety of natural darkness.
 It is not to be afraid of, but instead to be appreciated.
Because in the natural darkness I can see the stars again,
 I can see more clearly my own little track, my path.

Please don't try to find me, I need my little world.
 I need my loyal friends, music and books.
I am never lonely with beautiful music and exciting stories, they never let me down.

Please don't force me to be social, it is not natural for me.
Let me talk with the birds and foxes and hedgehogs,
 let me sit in the rain listening the raindrops dancing on the leaves of the huge mapletrees.

Join me if you will, join me sit in the silence,
or walk away and don't look back.
Just remember, I am not lost, so I am not needed to be found.



Anneli Laulumaa 17.4.2018

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti