sunnuntai 17. maaliskuuta 2013

Back to basics - what this blog is mostly about..my cycling journeys..











 Now that I have introduced myself better and talked about my life, introduced my cute home, it is about time to return back to the main thing: cycling!!

    I got my red devil back yesterday from the service, and it is as good as new and ready to go! With new tires etc. it will be a pleasure to take her for a ride and adventures.The photos above I took yesterday, and as you can see, plenty of snow left still....
Good time to explore more maps and do small inventory of the gear I need....I have almost everything, but I was planning to invest a bit and get a mini Trangia cooking gear.
However, mostly I am all set up and ready to rock and roll....

I'll be back, hopefully in the very near future I can write of my little trips and put some photos too....so keep your fingers crossed that the spring would finally push the winter aside and arrive!

 Take care folks - be good!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti