lauantai 9. kesäkuuta 2018

Emotional roadkill

Emotional roadkill ( from my archives )

 I am tired,
so very tired.
No amount of sleep will help,
no amount of painkillers will relieve the pain.

Just pitch black darkness,
not the soothing kind, but the kind of darkness
that makes you dis-orientated.
I can hear my blood rushing in my brains,
humming sound that drives one insane.

Emotional rollercoaster,
without the brakeman.
Ride that never ends,
a thrill that turns out to be an agony.

Thoughts springing on my mind like the
pinball balls from one side to the other, hitting
the walls and then bouncing back.

When it all ends, when the ride runs out of its'
tracks, all is left is mayhem, dust and gravel.
All is left ,is that roadkilled creature smashed
beoynd recognition.
And the dust sets, the sound of brakes echoes in the ears, and it is all over.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti