torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2018

Sunshine or storm - read my face

Sunshine or storm - read my face

  Mom told me, when I was a kid, that stick to the truth, so there is less to remember.
She also told me never go gambling, because even a blind mouse can read my face,what cards I am holding.
Cheers, thanks mom 😊.
But she knew what she was talking about, she knew her daughter well enough to pass on this memorable, and good advices.

It is not the first time I have been told, that my face shows everything, what I am thinking at that moment.
So even if I somehow manage to keep my mouth shut (which is a task itself alone), take a look at my face and you would know pretty sure what I was holding back.
My face and facial muscles have a life of its own, I can't control at all, what happens there...it is impossible.
I have tried, but failed miserabely.
It just does what it wants, so in behalf of my miscievious face, I apologise already.

 There is a good side to this as well. You see, when having any kind of relationship with me, if you pay attention to my face, it is like my personal weather forecast.

The sun is shining and birds are singing..
A big smile at my face, eyes sparkling, a bit naughty grin, all is good.

When you should get worried and look for a cover from storm heading towards you, ain't smiling any more.
Forehead in wrinkles that a shar pei would envy, mouth upside down, eyes getting bit more closed...
Incoming....run for your lives!!

Even the tiniest change of my mood can be read of my face, but the closer attention you pay for this , the better you come predicting weather in Anskuland.
Is it a time to open the umbrella and seek shelter from the shitstorm, or is it time to put on your sunglasses to prevent you from blindness as my radiant smile lightens up the whole room??

See, with a face like this, your occupation should be under careful consideration.
I have worked in customer service past few years , and it is quite certain, that some grumpy clients saw it from my face, where I was sending them in my mind..
..somewhere,where the sun doesnt shine to say the least.
You can all breath peacefully from now on and dont have to wonder anymore is it going to be me, who serves your coffee.
I am getting to other field of work completely, that is again a whole different story, I keep you up to date.
But - at least I can make these jokes to my future clients, when I am serving their meals : " why the long face " , LOL 😉 " hey, something wrong with the hay"
" let the horse do the worrying, it has a bigger head"..
Oops, it IS indeed the horse, that will be my future client.
I hope that our sense of humour will be the same, or my sorry ass will be literally kicked from here to China..
Seriously speaking, really excited about my future plans and opportunity to take care of horses and learning about equine care.
If you would be sitting against me now, it would be easy to read it from my face..
That happy broad smile of an Staffordshire bull terrier is on my face, eyes sparkling and a tongue hanging out of my mouth ...
By the way, you are welcome of that image 😉

With love Ansku


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti