lauantai 9. kesäkuuta 2018

Still there

Still there

 Never gone,
never forgotten.

Those feelings,
always there,
powerful and filled with emotions.

Some days hidden a bit deeper,
shy to surface.
Some days all over the places,
having a mind of its own,
impossible to control.

The feeling,
greatest of all,
Love.

Love, that was born in one winter morning.
Love, that kept growing as the days went by.
Love, that was challenged and tested to the
very extreme.

But it held tight, had a tight grip on my heart
with tiny fingers.
It was to be heard as a sweetest of laughs,
and to be seen as a brightest of smiles.

It held through the years,
it held through the rainy days
and it held through the cold nights.

It kept me company,
when I was alone.
It gave me faith,
when I was giving up.

It was always there,
it is there today,
and it will remain there for the rest of my days.

Love


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti