sunnuntai 24. kesäkuuta 2018

Those little voices inside

Those little voices inside

  I am not talking about any voices in my head, so no need to worry.
I am talking about those two very powerful voices inside me, that has guided me through all the rocky roads and storms I have come through..
The voice of my conscience and that of my intuition, the sixth sense.
They are both very loud, even when they are just whispering to me.
No need to yell anyway, because I have always paid attention, what they have said to me and listened acutely.

 The voice of my conscience..
I can rely to it at all times, I never need to worry to take the shady paths, because this voice makes sure, that I will take the moment before I act on anything.
All these years it has proven to be right, proven that I can indeed count on it whatever it is I am doing.
Even when I am just playing at my thoughts to do something naughty and questionable, it is my conscience that stops me  right to the track.

" Don't do it. Take a deep breath, and give it a moment. You will see it for yourself that it is not worth it." That is, what my conscience whispers to me.

I am so grateful to it, that it keeps me out of michieves and troubles. It saves me from whole lotta drama and regrets and remorse, because it is always one step ahead of me.

And what about the other strong and silent type? That sixth sense, my intuition?
Another little inner voice I am deeply grateful for.
It has been more than once,when it has sent me clues through my body, that something is not right now.
It talks to me using all my senses, my muscles, every cell of my body to make it sure, that I get the point.
My heart pumps faster, the palms of my hands get sweaty, all my senses are sharpened to very maximum capacity.
Then it is up to me to decide, whether I need to flight, fight or freeze...the latest has never been my choice of action.
Years have taught me to pick my battles more carefully.  No matter how careful you are, when you enter a battle, even if you win, there will be damage, there will be battle wounds that need to be healed.
That is why I pick the flight-option more often than stay to be wounded, maybe even lethally so.
So I choose to avoid conflicts, if it can be avoided.

It is also my intuition that guides me through the crossroads, when my vision is compromised and I can't see clearly where to go, what road to choose.
It is my intuition, that again finds its way to send me the clue, so I can make a sound decision based to this loyal navigator, who lives in the very core of me.

Together these two, my conscience and my intuition, keeps me on the right track in every important way, that actually count.
It is to their efficiency, and to my will to listen them, that every evening I can watch myself from the mirror without having to feel ashamed of myself.
I can fall asleep with clean conscience, and I can be at peace with myself.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti