lauantai 9. kesäkuuta 2018

The voice that was silenced

The voice that was silenced

 Do you wanna hear it?
Do you wanna hear that very voice, that was silenced,
because it wasn't appreciated in the first place?
Do you wanna hear the story, that was burnt to ashes,
because it didn't have the end expected?

Are you ready for the other side of the coin?
Are you willing to open your mind to hear my point of view,
or are you satisfied living with the assumptions given you?
Do you find it in your heart to step on my shoes,
 and take that journey, what I had to take,
to be here where I am today and who I became during that journey?
Or are you more comfortable staying put on your own shoes, sticking to your own beliefs?

I am willing to open my heart,
 giving you the possibility to take advantage of my vulnerable position,
 or to take a deep breath and hear what I have to say.
Do you wanna open that musical box in my heart,
 hear all those melodies and tunes hidden in there,
 waiting for you to let them see the daylight?

Or do you rather throw away the key, and walk away,
 and hear the more familiar notes ,more safe notes,
that gives you comfort, but not the whole truth?

My voice may have been silenced, my lips may stay closed forever, but my heart will play that melody till the very last beat it pumps.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti