tiistai 19. kesäkuuta 2018

I ran out of words

I ran out of words,
yet so much to say.
But in my head it looks like
an explosion of a dictionary and an encyclopedia.
Just remains of words all over,
 as my thoughts are trying to walk through all those alphabets spreaded around,
without making any sense.
I am trying to open my mouth to say something,
to create a word, but silence remains,
 as I am no longer capable of making a sound.
It is still so noisy in my head though,
I just can't put it all together.
So I sit down,
I look around the chaos that surrounds me.
I feel so tired,
I feel helpless.
And for the first time,
I feel lost, and I can't find my way out.
Like those labyrinths,
I keep making wrong turns,
and getting deeper and deeper somewhere,
just not finding the exit.
Silence in my head joins the silence around me.
I curl up to a ball,
close my eyes, so the darkness wouldn't be so
overwhelming.
I listen the blood running in my veins,
I can hear, and feel my heartbeat.
I just want to sleep,
because it is only in my dreams that I can still
remain happy and it is only in my dreams,
where everything makes sense again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti